Life Events FAQs



When I can I start my 401(k) contributions?

John Hancock will send a personalized enrollment kit to your work email that includes instructions for enrollment and for using

After you receive your personalized enrollment kit, you can go to to register and enroll. You will find a number of tools and resources available to assist you in choosing the right contribution level, the right contribution type and investment selections to help you reach your retirement goals.


Back to Top

How do I elect life insurance coverage?

To enroll in life insurance coverage, visit For new users your ID and initial password are provided to you by your Farm Credit HR Representative.


Back to Top

When will I receive my ID cards?

You can expect to receive your medical and dental ID cards about 10 business days after you make your benefit elections.


Back to Top

Can I get a PayFlex Debit Card for my child and spouse?

You can request additional debit cards by logging into your account or by calling PayFlex directly at 1-844-PAYFLEX (729-3539).


Back to Top

Will my dependents receive an ID card?

The Farm Credit employee is the primary policy holder of the coverage.  All ID cards will have the employee's name and ID number.  Spouses and dependents will use the Farm Credit employee's ID Card. 


Back to Top

How do I confirm that my newborn baby has been added to my medical plan?

You can verify dependents coverage by logging into Dayforce. Under the Benefits section there is a link for benefit summary.  Once your newborn is added to your Plan, their information will display under the Benefit Summary section.


Back to Top

My child has graduated. When will he lose coverage?

Children are eligible to remain on your plans up to age 26. Their coverage will end at the end of the month following their birthday.

Back to Top


 More Information